International scientific journal
"THE INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTING, CONTROL AND
ANALYSIS IN THE GLOBALIZATION CIRCUMSTANCES"
Founders: Ternopil National Economic University, State Agrarian and Engineering University in Podilya, Scientific Club «SOPHUS»
Publisher: Scientific Club «SOPHUS»
Founded - 2013
State registration –
series КВ № 21662-1562Р від 18.08.2015 р.
series КВ № 22028-11928 ПР від 23.03.2016 р. (re-registration)
ISSN 2410-0706 (Print) ISSN 2410-9274 (Online)
The journal is registered at the International Centre of periodical publications (ISSN International Centre. Paris, France).
Language - Ukrainian, Russian, English (Multiple).
Periodicity - 4 times a year
RESEARCH AIMS AND TOPICS
The mission of the journal - coverage the results of scientific research, innovation and advanced experience and accumulating the best scientific articles national and foreign scholars on accounting issues.
Scientific directivity - theory of accounting; the institutional foundations of IFRS implementation; information systems, of accounting, economic analysis and audit; training of specialists on accounting, auditing, finance; development of control and audit.
Topics of the journal:
1. Actual theme.
2. Accounting theories, the development influenced by economic theories and institutional changes.
3. Institutional framework of the introduction of international accounting standards.
4. Accounting terminological and regulatory activities in the field of accounting, control and audit.
5. Problems of accounting of business entities.
6. Accounting as a professional activity.
7. Information systems of accounting, economic analysis and audit.
8. Analytical maintenance of business activity.
9. Control syastems.
10. Reporting: national characteristics and international experience.
11. Tax systems: the problems of mutual confrontation with the accounting practices.
12. The Institute of audit: current state and development prospects.
13. Interdisciplinary research.
14. Page of young scientists.